Monday, June 25, 2007

Holy Zombie Jesus!

congratulations world,

I now have a blog.

so do some of my friends-- we will be having a contest to see whose is the most frequented. thats where YOU come in.

If your fancy is seeing the latest career move for gary coleman I suggest you give michaels blog a try.

If youre more interested in what various things can be built from a set of "timber tumble" then robbies blog is more your style. (dont feel uninformed if you have no idea what that is--its a jenga knockoff. yes, I said it--jenga knockoff. some might think that it would be silly to produce knockoffs of games no one ever plays in the first place-- and some might think they are crafty consumers for purchasing them. moving on.)
Also, a dora the explorer easter action figure will be living in whatever is built from the timber tumble pieces. just want to make sure everyone is on the same page.

johns blog is called "what I stuck up my butt today"....and is pretty self explanatory.

No comments: